ENVII PRIVATE LABEL MANUFACTURING AGREEMENT
This Private Label Manufacturing Agreement is made and entered into as of:
By and between:
Envii Haircare LLC 18300 Strack Dr #100, Spring Texas 77379 (A Texas limited liability corporation and hereafter called “Envii”)
Name of Entity:
(hereafter called “Customer”).
Envii and Customer may be referred to individually as the “Party”, or collectively, the “Parties”. Customer shall include all subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, and third-party beneficiaries to the terms of this Agreement.
Envii and Customer mutually acknowledge the following:
- Envii is in the business of
- Manufacturing and selling natural, organic, and plant-derived personal care products for private label contract packaging (the “Products and Services”).
- Manufacturing and selling custom formulated personal care bases for private label contract packaging (the “Products” and “Services”) for Customers wishing to resell those products under their private label brand.
- Customer wishes to purchase and sell personal care products provided by Envii in combination with packaging and product specifications approved and authorized by Customer.
In consideration of the mutual promises and conditions hereinafter contained, it is agreed between the Parties as follows:
- PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Pursuant to the terms of the Agreement, Customer hereby agrees to purchase certain Products and Services of Envii and/or hire Envii to prepare private label products as follows:
- Customer acknowledges that Envii shall formulate and may produce products based upon the proprietary formulas owned and controlled solely by Envii. Customer acknowledges that all resulting formulas, processes or property developed
by Envii under this agreement are still the sole property of Envii.
- Certain Envii supplied supplemental notices with terms and conditions regarding private labeling services, including but not limited to: production, scenting, containers, labels, marketing materials, website customizations and shipping
are incorporated by this reference as integral parts of this Agreement.
- Due to variations when combining natural and other ingredients and with regard to natural ingredient manufacturing, it is normal to see slight variations in color, scent and viscosity from lot-to-lot as the raw material ingredients may
vary from production lot-to-lot. A product shall be considered properly manufactured whether or not there is a color, viscosity or scent variance of any degree.
- Other natural considerations can be climate related and should be mitigated by the Customer. Envii is not responsible for the effects of weather conditions during periods when the product is outside the control of Envii. It shall be the
Customer’s sole responsibility to mitigate the effects of temperature, humidity, and weather during shipment of products and subsequent storage of products at facilities other than Envii.
- As noted herein, Envii is the sole owner of all base formulas or variation of base formulas and are not available for purchase.
- If Customer requires and pays for a custom formulation, the formulation is the property of the Customer.
- FEES AND PRICING
- The prices at which Envii shall sell and Customer shall buy the Private Label Products as of the date of this Agreement are set forth in the Customer Quotation, Customer Invoice or as noted on the Envii website. All required fees shall
be paid in advance prior to the commencement of work. Unless otherwise agreed, all prices are subject to change from time to time, without prior notice, including but not limited to any increases in the actual cost to Envii of the
ingredients, packaging, labels and/or raw materials used in the manufacture of the Products.
- All purchase orders, deposits or payments are subject to acceptance by Envii and once accepted cannot be refunded, returned, credited, exchanged, or cancelled for any reason. Acceptance is defined as the receipt by Envii of an order, contract,
non-disclosure agreement, private label manufacturing agreement, and deposit by Customer.
- Customer is required to purchase a Private Label Trial Kit (four options to choose) before any private label work commences. Customer may not make any alterations, unless otherwise agreed to in writing and signed by an Envii duly authorized
- Customer agrees to pay in full for all private label products, labeling, marketing materials, and website customizations. Any remaining balance is due upon the start of production.
- Customer agrees to pay in full all of Envii’s costs and damages resulting from any delays caused by Customer, including delays in payment, in connection with the production and/or performance of the Products and Services.
- Payments shall be made in U.S. dollars only and shall be made payable only to Envii by the following forms of payment: cashier or bank check, PayPal, VISA/MasterCard, or American Express.
- Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, upon completion of an order, any unused customer supplied labels, packaging, or ingredients shall be shipped back to Customer at Customer’s expense with the order.
- The fees and prices do not include any applicable sales, use, value-added, excise or any other tax, duty, or charge which is now in effect or may be hereafter imposed by any federal, state or other authority. All applicable taxes, duties,
or other charges shall be paid by Customer in additional to all fees, prices, and expenses, invoiced by Envii.
- PRIVATE LABEL RESPONSIBILITIES (INGREDIENTS AND PACKAGING)
- All Products sold by Envii comply with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration requirements including adherence to all GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) standards. Envii shall make its best effort to ensure that all products developed by
Envii will be safe for use under the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act as of the date of manufacture.
- Unless otherwise agreed, Envii shall provide all selected packaging components and materials, including but not limited to caps, lids, jars, bottles, seals, leak prevention measures, etc. (collectively called the “Components”). Customer
is solely responsible for verifying that the quality and delivery of all Components used by Envii for the private label products meet the Customer’s standards and are appropriate for the product(s) selected by the Customer.
- All additional steps including, but not limited to master packing, tamper evident seals, shrink wrap, blister packing, safety discs, lot coding, extra capping, etc., will incur additional fees.
- If the Customer is providing any ingredients to Envii for use in any formulation whether stock or custom, Customer shall make available the current MSDS and Certificate of Analysis (COA) for each provided ingredient. Customer also accepts
all financial and other responsibility for any negative effects and outcome when formulations are manufactured using the ingredients stipulated by Customer.
- LABELING is available for an additional fee unless specifically agreed otherwise. In the event that Customer requests Envii to affix labels, information, and instruction notices or panels to containers and packaging for
the Products, Customer shall be completely and solely responsible for all content, including but not limited to health, storage, safety, and use instructions and claims. All labels will be hand applied and may vary in application quality
and acceptance is non-negotiable and assumed accepted as is.
- Customers providing their own labels must submit labels for preapproval and agree to deliver at least 10% overage of all labels and packaging collectively known as Components prior to the start of Envii services for any particular
- Any delay in the Customer provided components or funding will potentially result in a project delay and additional costs, which could cause Customer to incur additional fees for any previously delivered components.
- The application of clear label stock is subject to an additional 10% application fee. Some restrictions apply.
- The application of front and back labels or labels of different stock will incur an additional 10% application fee.
- Slight label tilting and height variances are normal for hand application and will not be redone, refunded, or credited.
- Envii is not responsible for any quality issues that relate to labels and their application, and Customer should allow for a 10% loss on labels.
- Customer labels must comply with FDA and Envii-required specifications.
- According to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Title 21, Part 701.12, “The label of a cosmetic . . . shall specify conspicuously the name and place of business of the manufacturer, packer, or distributor . . . . Where
the cosmetic is not manufactured by the person whose name appears on the label, the name shall be qualified by a phrase that reveals the connection such person has with such cosmetic, such as “Manufactured for –”, “Distributed
by –” , or any other wording that expresses the facts. The statement of the place of business shall include the street address, city, state and zip code; however, the street address may be omitted if it is shown in
a current city directory or telephone directory.”
- Time Estimates are provided by Envii as a courtesy to Customers and Envii reserves the right to modify time estimates due to prevailing circumstances.
- Testing – Unless otherwise specifically agreed in writing, Customer is solely responsible for testing of any product(s). With regard to product(s), mixing and, combination of ingredients provided or stipulated by Customer, Envii does not conduct
any testing (including, for example, efficacy, stability and consistency) without specific authorization and payment by Customer. Furthermore, the only products represented as “safe for use” are Envii products (original stock bases).
- SHIPPING TERMS
- All fees and pricing as well as delivery of the Product(s) shall be FOB from Envii’s shipping address (Envii Haircare LLC, 18300 Strack Dr #100, Spring Texas 77379). To the extent that Customer requests delivery at any other specified destination,
all charges, taxes, and assessments for shipping, insurance, and freight as well as all costs of risk of loss or damage to the Product(s) occurring while in transit from Envii’s shipping location to Customer’s delivery destination and afterwards
shall be solely Customer’s responsibility. Any insurance covering the Product(s) in transit shall be for an amount not less than the full invoice price of the items delivered, with Envii named as loss payee or additional insured.
- Envii’s preferred shippers are USPS and UPS.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Parties agree that Envii is the exclusive owner of trademarks (including designs and logos), trade secrets, copyrights, specifications, formulas, and other intellectual property rights relating to Envii, the Product(s), Services, and
Custom Formulation(s), with the exception of any private label rights granted to Customer under this Agreement.
- In addition, Customer acknowledges and agrees that the composition and formulation of the Product(s), including the chemical composition and all methods and instructions for their formulation, processing, and production and all intellectual
property, processes, know-how, trade secrets, and other proprietary information therein (“Envii Intellectual Property”), are the sole and exclusive property of Envii, with the exception of any private label rights granted to Customer
under this Agreement and excluding any pre-existing rights of the Customer that the Customer provided to Envii.
- Customer shall not use Envii Intellectual Property for any other purpose than to perform the terms of this Agreement. In the event that Customer wishes to purchase a custom formulation, such purchase shall be pursuant to a separate agreement
and purchase terms and conditions.
- Customer agrees to refrain from any action or to allow any action to be taken to damage Envii interests and Intellectual Property rights in any jurisdiction where Customer does business. Therefore, Customer agrees, neither to register nor to assist
in registering, any Envii Intellectual Property rights or other rights (including Envii’s Private Label system, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, trademarks, trade names, or symbols) of Envii or other marks or rights which maybe confusingly
similar to Envii anywhere worldwide. Unless specifically granted by Envii, Customer disclaims any right to use or claim ownership of Envii Intellectual Property.
- “Confidential and Proprietary Information” means (i) the ingredients, their relative concentrations and techniques for mixing and conditioning that comprise the Product(s), and/or Custom Formulation(s) and (ii) all information about Envii current
or future business operations and business plans, pricing, research, and development, future products, financial information, written agreements, and all Intellectual Property rights and trade secrets developed by Envii in conjunction thereof.
- Protection of Confidential and Proprietary Information. Without Envii written consent, Customer shall not provide, disclose, nor otherwise make available to any third party, any of Envii’s Confidential and Proprietary Information. Further, except
as expressly provided herein, Customer will not use or disclose such Confidential and Proprietary Information without Envii’s prior written consent, except to Customer’s employees or consultants on a need-to-know basis, provided that such
employees or consultants have executed written agreements restricting use or disclosure of such Confidential and Proprietary Information that are at least as restrictive as Customer’s obligations under this section. In addition to the foregoing
nondisclosure obligations, Customer agrees to use at least the same care and precaution in protecting such Confidential and Proprietary Information as it uses to protect its own confidential and proprietary information and trade secrets, and
in no event less than reasonable care. Customer shall return all confidential Information promptly upon Envii’s request or upon termination of this Agreement.
- Customer acknowledges that Envii has a valuable and proprietary interest in the formulation of its stock personal care bases, other Product(s) and the Custom Formulation(s).
- Envii has an obligation to keep the Customer confidential. Envii will not disclose Customer name, location, or interests to any outside party.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- Customer hereby represents, warrants, and covenants to Envii as follows:
- In providing to Envii any and all Product specifications, ingredients, labels, packaging, and materials or any kind, Customer represents and warrants that it has the requisite authority to stipulate and provide such specifications, ingredients,
labels, packaging, and materials, and that such components, either individually or in combination, shall not infringe any third party rights of ownership or use.
- Customer shall comply with all laws and regulations relating to the conduct of its business in all jurisdictions where it does business.
- Customer shall comply with all laws and regulations relating to the marketing, sale, and use of the Product in all jurisdictions where it does business.
- Envii represents and warrants to Customer:
- At all times during the term of this Agreement, Envii shall maintain Good Manufacturing Practices and Procedures.
- ACCEPTANCE AND LIMITED WARRANTY
- Acceptance – Customer must give Envii written notice of any products that Customer wishes to reject (not accept) under the terms of this Agreement within ten (10) business days of receipt of such Product(s) by Customer. In the event that
Customer does not reject the received Product(s) within the 10-day period, then the Product(s) shall be deemed accepted by Customer.
- Warranty for Defects – In the event that Customer considers the Product(s) and/or Custom Formulation(s) provided by Envii to be defective in either materials or workmanship, Customer must give Envii notice in writing of such alleged defect(s)
no later than ten (10) days from the date of delivery (the Warranty Period) of the Product(s) to Customer or Customer’s agent. Such written notice shall state with particularity in what respects the Product(s) is nonconforming or defective.
Customer shall return to Envii a sample of the Product(s) which it claims are nonconforming or defective at Customer’s expense and safeguard the remaining product pending resolution of the warranty claim. If Envii, in its sole discretion,
agrees with Customer that the Product(s) are non-conforming or defective as a result of the manufacture of the product and that the cause is determined to be the fault of Envii prior to the shipment thereof, then Envii shall have a
reasonable time to either (i) cure any nonconforming or defective tender by substituting conforming Product(s) at Envii’s expense or (ii) refund Customer’s purchase price. Either remedy is subject to Envii’s sole discretion. In the
event that Customer does not inform Envii in writing regarding any alleged defect in the Product(s) within the ten-day notice period, Customer waives all rights under any applicable law to raise a warranty claim.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, NEITHER PARTY HERETO MAKES ANY WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
- NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER PARTY, OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS, FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECULATIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION,
LOST PROFITS ARISING OUT OF THE PERFORMANCE OR NONPERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITES, EVEN IF THE PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ENVII’S TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS SOLD TO CUSTOMER, OR OTHERWISE INVOLVING ENVII’S PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER, EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY CUSTOMER
TO ENVII FOR THE GOODS AND SERVICES, IF ANY, GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIM.
- This Limitation of Liability section shall survive the termination of this Agreement.
- Customer agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Envii, its owners, directors, employees, and agents (“Indemnified Parties”) harmless against any claims, units, damages, liabilities, judgments, losses, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) made against or incurred individually or collectively bytheIndemnifiedparties,asaresultofanyofthefollowing:(i)anybreachofthis Agreement by Customer, independent contractors or agents, (ii) any claim of infringement or for defects, related to any specifications, ingredients, labels, packaging, and materials of any kind provided by or stipulated by Customer under this Agreement, (iii) injury or death suffered by anyone related to the product(s), Services, or Custom Formulation(s) due to specifications stipulated or approved by Customer or occurring after the Product(s) left the care, custody, and control of Envii at the delivery destination under this Agreement.THE INDEMNITY OBLIGATIONS STATED HEREIN shall be enforceable EVEN IF CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY AN INDEMNIFIED PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE OR FAULT, OR BREACH OR VIOLATION OF A STATUTE, ORDINANCE, GOVERNMENTAL REGULATION, STANDARD, OR RULE, OR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENT MISREPRESENTATION, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, NEGLIGENCE PER SE, OR FRAUD.
- During the term of this Agreement and for a period of two (2) years after delivery of the last product to Customer hereunder, Customer shall maintain an adequate insurance program which is sufficient to adequately protect against the risks
associated with its ongoing business, including the risks which might possibly arise in connection with the transactions contemplated by this Agreement.
- INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
- It is understood that both Parties hereto are independent contractors and engage in the operation of their own respective businesses. Neither Party hereto is to be considered the agent of the other Party for any purpose whatsoever and
neither Party has any authority to enter into any contract or assume any obligation for the other Party or to make any warranty or representation on behalf of the other Party. Each Party shall be fully responsible for its own employees,
servants, and agents, and the employees, servants, and agents of one Party shall not be deemed to be employees, servants, and agents of the other Party for any purpose whatsoever.
- TERM AND TERMINATION
- Term and Termination. This Agreement shall supersede all previously signed agreements will become effective upon the date first set forth above, and shall continue for a period of two (2) years or until all obligations hereunder have been completed.
- Termination for Cause. Either Party may terminate this Agreement upon a material breach by the other that remains uncured for a period of thirty (30) days after receipt of written notice specifying the breach with particularity.
- Termination for Convenience. Envii may, by written notice to Customer, terminate the whole or any part of this Agreement at its convenience. Such termination shall be effective upon Customer’s receipt of such notice. In accordance with Sections
9 and 10, Contractor shall have no liability to Customer for restocking fees, unperformed work, lost profits, or any other related damages.
- In the event of termination for any reason, such termination shall not affect Customer’s obligation to pay for Envii’s work and expenses under this Agreement for work performed at that stage of completion.
- Amendment. The Agreement may not be modified or amended unless in writing by mutual agreement of the Parties.
- No Assignment. Customer may not assign, sell, or otherwise transfer any or all rights and obligations under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written consent of Envii.
- Integration. This agreement is a complete and exclusive statement of the Agreement between the Parties and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations, discussions, and proposals, oral or written, and any and all other communication
relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
- Severability. In the event of the invalidity of any provision of this Agreement, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this Agreement
- Dispute Costs. In the event that either Party initiates dispute resolution proceedings in anyway related to this Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to the award of dispute resolution costs and expenses, including but not limited
to all reasonable mediation, court, or arbitration costs, as well as attorneys’ fees and expenses. In accordance with Section 9(c), Envii’s total liability for these costs and expenses shall not exceed the purchase price paid by Customer to
Envii for the Goods and Services giving rise to such claim.
- Notices. Any notice or other communication required shall be in writing.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Unless otherwise agreed in the contract between the parties expressly or impliedly, where a party to a contract fails to perform one or more of its contractual duties, the consequences set out in this Clause will follow if and to the extent
that that party proves: (a) that its failure to perform was caused by an impediment beyond its reasonable control; (b) that it could not reasonably have been expected to have taken the occurrence of the impediment into account at the
time of the conclusion of the contract; and (c) that it could not reasonably have avoided or overcome the effects of the impediment.
- A party invoking this Section shall be presumed to have established the conditions described in the preceding paragraph in the case of the occurrence of one or more of the following impediments: war (whether declared or not), armed conflict
or the serious threat of the same (including but not limited to hostile attack, blockade, military embargo), hostilities, invasion, act of a foreign enemy, extensive military mobilization; civil war, riot, rebellion, revolution, military
or usurped power, insurrection, civil commotion or disorder, mob violence, act of civil disobedience; act of terrorism, sabotage or piracy; plague, epidemic, pandemic, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health
crisis, including quarantine or other employee restrictions; act of authority whether lawful or unlawful, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, curfew restriction, expropriation, compulsory acquisition,
seizure of works, requisition, nationalization; act of God or natural disaster such as but not limited to violent storm, cyclone, typhoon, hurricane, tornado, blizzard, earthquake, volcanic activity, landslide, tidal wave, tsunami,
flood, damage or destruction by lightning, drought; explosion, fire, destruction of machines, equipment, factories and of any kind of installation, prolonged break-down of transport, telecommunication or electric current; general labor
disturbance such as but not limited to boycott, strike and lock-out, go-slow, occupation of factories and premises; shortage or inability to obtain critical material or supplies to the extent not subject to the reasonable control of
the subject Party (“Force Majeure Event”).
- The Party for whom it has become impossible to meet its obligations under the Agreement shall immediately advise the circumstances preventing the fulfillment of its obligations and shall take all reasonable actions to cure the Force Majeure
Event(s). If the above circumstances last more than 6 months, either Party shall have the right to seek modification of the Agreement or, alternatively, its termination. The other Party shall not unreasonably withhold its consent.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
- Choice of Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas to the exclusion of all other conflict of law alternatives. The Parties consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located
in Harris County, Texas, for any mediation, arbitration, action, suit, or legal proceeding arising in connection with this Agreement.
- Negotiation. Except for a request for injunctive relief or other provisional remedy which maybe sought from a court, any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, including any claim
based on contract, tort or statute, and including any controversy about whether a claim is subject to arbitration or whether this Section 16 is valid or enforceable (any such dispute, controversy or claim, a “Dispute”), shall be revolved
in accordance with the procedures set forth in this Section 16. In the event any Dispute arises, each Party shall first promptly provide the other Party with a general written statement of its claim(s) and position(s). This statement
need not be complete and will not limit the claims of a Party in any further procedure. The statement shall indicate that it is the first statement of a formal dispute resolution process under this Agreement. If the Parties cannot
resolve the Dispute within 15 days of receipt of the first of these written statements, a claimant may proceed as set forth in Section 16 c. below.
- Mediation. If a dispute cannot be settled through negotiation contemplated under Section 16 b. above, the Parties agree to endeavor to settle the Dispute in an amicable manner by mediation administered by the American Arbitration Association
under its Commercial Mediation Rules, before resorting to arbitration under Section 16 d. If for any reason, the Dispute is not settled by mediation within 30 days after a Party elects to proceed by mediation (commencing upon the date
a Party delivers notice to the other Party of its intention to proceed to mediation), any unresolved dispute shall be settled by arbitration as contemplated under Section 13.4.
- Arbitration. Any dispute not resolved pursuant to Section 16 b. or c. shall be solely and finally settled by arbitration by one arbitrator in accordance with the then-existing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures of the
American Arbitration Association. Each Party agrees that the award of the arbitrator shall be final and non-appealable and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy between or among them regarding any and all claims, counterclaims, issues
and accountings presented to the arbitrator, irrespective of the magnitude thereof. The number of arbitrators shall be one, which person shall be neutral and have sufficient business experience. In the event that the Parties cannot
agree on an arbitrator, the arbitrator shall be selected within 10 days thereafter by the American Arbitration Association from a list submitted by the Parties, with each Party having the right to propose two names. If a qualified
arbitrator cannot be appointed from the initial list, the process will be repeated every five days thereafter until a qualified arbitrator is selected. Each party agrees to facilitate the arbitration by: (i) making available to each
other and to the arbitrator for inspection and extraction all documents, books, records and personnel under their control as the arbitrator shall determine to be relevant to the dispute; (ii) conducting arbitration hearings to the
greatest extent possible on successive, contiguous days; and (iii) observing strictly the time periods established by American Arbitration Association rules or by the arbitrator for the submission of evidence and briefs. All papers,
documents or evidence, whether written or oral, filed with or presented to the arbitrator shall be deemed by the parties and the arbitrator to be confidential information. No party, expert or arbitrator shall disclose in whole or in
part to any other person any confidential information submitted by any other person in connection with any arbitration proceedings, except to the extent (i) required by law or regulation, (ii) reasonably necessary to assist counsel
in the arbitration or preparation for arbitration of the dispute or (iii) that such “confidential” information was previously or subsequently becomes known to the disclosing party without restrictions on disclosure, was independently
developed by such disclosing party or becomes publicly known through no fault of the disclosing party. The arbitrator shall issue a written explanation of the reasons for the award and a full statement of the facts as found and the
rules of law applied in reaching their decision to the parties. The arbitrator is empowered to render the following awards in accordance with any provision of this Agreement: (i) enjoining a party from performing any act prohibited
or compelling a party to perform a required act, by the terms of this Agreement and any order entered pursuant to this Agreement or deemed necessary by the arbitrator to resolve disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement
or order; (ii) where, and only where, violations of this Agreement have been found, shortening or lengthening any period established by this Agreement or order; and (iii) ordering such other legal or equitable relief (subject to the
limitations on liability set forth herein and therein) or specifying such procedures as the arbitrator deems appropriate, to resolve any dispute submitted to it for arbitration. The arbitration proceeding and the arbitrator shall resolve
in their award the extent to which of the parties shall bear the arbitration costs. Each party hereby waives to the extent permitted by law all jurisdictional defenses, objections as to venue and any rights to appeal such award by
any court or tribunal. Each party agrees that the arbitral award may be found and that a judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having competent jurisdiction over the parties or their assets.
- Despite the termination of this Agreement for any reason, the rights and obligations of the Parties pursuant to the following provisions shall survive termination of this Agreement and remain enforceable: Sections 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,
10, 14, 16, and all other provisions that extend, by their nature, beyond termination.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, wishing to be legally bound, the Parties have caused this Agreement to be executed by their duly authorized representatives below.
|Envii Haircare LLC